DISCLAIMER: Yes, I realize the amount of stuff I put on my face every day is ridiculous. So any comments telling me everything I already know will be useless. I stand by the fact that if you’re going to splurge on one thing, it should be skincare because its one of the few things that you’re going to have forever so you better take care of it. I don’t care if I have to eat Ramen noodles for the rest of my life. So, for all of you that have sent me “Ask Emily” messages regarding my skin regimen, here ya go….
1. Wash with Cerave Hydrating cleanser
2. 2 Drops of Skinceuticals Phloretin CF Serum (I can tell a huge difference in my skin when I use this. Helps with fine lines.)
3. 1 drop of Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Serum (My skin gets dry.. if yours doesn’t you can probably skip this)
4. La Mer Eye Balm Intense
5. Cerave AM Lotion OR La Mer Soft Cream if I need extra hydration
1. Wash with Skinceuticals Clarifying Cleanser using my Clarisonic
2. Every other night I use retinoid pads I get from Charlotte Skin & Laser (If you’re not using a retinoid, START ASAP)
3. 2 drops of Skinceuticals Blemish + Age Serum (My skin is prone to breakouts and this has helped a lot. If you’re not, you can probably skip this step)
4. La Mer Eye
5. Cerave PM Lotion or La Mer Soft Cream if I need extra hydration
Also, I’m a 27 year old single mom so theres no way I’m buying La Mer using my own money. Its a gift from my mother for almost every holiday because she swears by it. And trust me, if you’ve seen my mom you’d listen because the woman looks better than I do. It also lasts forever, so a jar will last me most of the year.